Check-in & out
Check-in times: 2pm-7pm
In case you arrive outside of these hours, please contact us in advance so that we welcome you the best way.
Otherwise, an extra €10 fee will be requested.
Moreover, an extra 10€ fee will be requested in case of late check-in after 10pm.
Booking terms & conditions
Book on our website or by phone :
- Landline : +33 (0)5 40 48 02 82
- Mobiles : +33 (0)6 27 80 01 34 (Clément) or +33 (0)6 32 27 80 33 (Fanny)
Direct booking on our website
We need a credit card number only for booking guarantee. If the credit card is invalid, your reservation will be automatically rejected.
The credit card used for booking will only be charged in case of late cancellation or no show (please check our Cancelation Policy bellow).
Payment will be made upon arrival at Nami House by cash or credit card.
The guest must be the owner of the credit card used to make the reservation.
Please note that if reservation is made by a third party, the guest will have to provide the following documents:
• an authorisation signed by the credit card owner
• a copy of the credit card
• a copy of the passport/ID of the credit card owner
You will receive an email from us confirming your reservation.
- Nami House is not suitable for families with children.
- Minors under the age of 18 as well as pets are not accepted.
- Booking requests for groups of more than 4 people will not be accepted.
Booking at Nami House implies knowledge and acceptance of our Terms & Conditions of Sale.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to a certain time period before the check-in date:
- up to 7 days before date of arrival during July & August.
- up to 72h to your check-in date, between April & June and during September & October.
In case of cancellation within a shorter period or no-show at Nami House (in that last case, the reservation will be maintained only for the first night), the total cost of the stay will be due and charged on the credit card used for booking.